By David Ferriby,Angela Anderson,Tony Imperato
Enhance and extend your scholars' wisdom and figuring out in their AQA breadth learn via professional narrative, revolutionary talents improvement and bespoke essays from top historians on key debates.
- Builds scholars' figuring out of the occasions and problems with the interval with authoritative, well-researched narrative that covers the specification content
- Introduces the main techniques of swap, continuity, reason and outcome, encouraging scholars to make comparisons throughout time as they increase throughout the course
- Improves scholars' abilities in tackling interpretation questions and essay writing by means of supplying transparent assistance and perform activities
- Boosts scholars' interpretative abilities and curiosity in background via prolonged interpreting possibilities inclusive of specifically commissioned essays from practicing historians on appropriate debates
- Cements realizing of the wide matters underpinning the interval with overviews of the most important questions, end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams that double up as convenient revision aids
The Tudors: England 1485-1603
A revised variation of Access to heritage: An creation to Tudor England 1485-1603, this identify explores the consolidation of the Tudor Dynasty less than Henry VII and Henry VIII, the years of instability and spiritual turmoil within the mid-Tudor interval and the interval of relative balance in the course of Elizabeth I's reign. It considers breadth problems with swap, continuity, reason and outcome during this interval via reading key questions about topics similar to energy, faith, competition, kinfolk with overseas powers and the influence of key individuals.
Read Online or Download AQA A-level History: The Tudors: England 1485-1603 (AQA A Level History) PDF
Best uk history books
In contrast to another reproductions of vintage texts (1) we haven't used OCR(Optical personality Recognition), as this results in undesirable caliber books with brought typos. (2) In books the place there are photos similar to snap shots, maps, sketches and so forth we've got endeavoured to maintain the standard of those photographs, in order that they signify safely the unique artefact.
The aim of this publication is to teach that political philosophy particularly does topic. It comes because of “Is there a 3rd means ? Workshop held on the seventh convention of the foreign Society for the learn of ecu principles (ISSEI) on the college of Bergen Norway in August 2000. this question “Is there a 3rd method?
Scientific Negligence in Victorian Britain is the 1st distinct exploration of the masses of fees of overlook opposed to medical professionals who have been reduced in size to the 'new' negative legislations after the negative legislation modification Act of 1834. the writer strikes past the hyperbole of Victorian public 'scandal' to exploit clinical negligence as a prism by which to view hidden facets of negative legislation medical professionals and their sufferers.
Sociolinguistics in eire takes a clean examine the interface of language and society in present-day eire. In a chain of in particular commissioned chapters it examines the connection of the Irish and English languages and lines their dynamic improvement either in background and at this time.
- The History of York
- Jack The Ripper and the East End: Introduction by Peter Ackroyd
- Subjects, Citizens, and Others: Administering Ethnic Heterogeneity in the British and Habsburg Empires, 1867-1918 (Studies in British and Imperial History)
- Speeches that Changed Britain: Oratory in Birmingham
- The Struggle for Sea Power: A Naval History of American Independence
- The Wars of the Roses: Politics and the Constitution in England, c.1437–1509 (Cambridge Medieval Textbooks)
Extra resources for AQA A-level History: The Tudors: England 1485-1603 (AQA A Level History)
AQA A-level History: The Tudors: England 1485-1603 (AQA A Level History) by David Ferriby,Angela Anderson,Tony Imperato